Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Softball Game

First Person

The bases where loaded, two outs, and it was our last at bat. I had two strikes on me. This was the biggest game of the season, I felt no pressure, I just wanted to hit the ball. I stayed relaxed as the pitch came, I watched the ball come in, it looked perfect. I took a hard cut at the ball and watched the ball leave the field. That was the game, we had won!!

Third Person Limited

She stepped into the batters box with two outs. The bases where loaded. I knew this girl had to feel so much pressure to get a hit to win the game. The crowd was going wild, and I was trying not to watch as the pitch came, I was too nervous. I heard the crack of the bat, and the crowd went wild! They had won the game!

Third Person Knowing

She stepped into the batters box with two outs and the bases loaded. She had two strikes on her now. I knew all she wanted to do was get the winning hit since this was the biggest game of the season and they where down by two. This was the moment she had been waiting for, to be the one with the game winning hit. As the pitch came in, I watched her focus on the ball. She took a hard cut at the ball, and she watched as it left the park, she had just got the game winning hit!

1 comment: